Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014, 3 by bromishy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bromishy

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014
bromishy wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Hi Shirley you sound freezing down there, no wonder you like your sleep in's in the morning, I do not blame you whatsoever as I dislike the cold. Thanks Shirley we are feeling much better thanks as we took it pretty easy over the weekend and that made a big difference in the long run where I woke up this morning not feeling too bad at all.

Shirley thanks pleased to hear you liked the look of how our Igloo is coming along so far. What are you planning to put down as a floor in your Igloo? We still have to do ours so we are tossing up what to use at the moment. I too was thinking of putting broms in our Igloo before the floors done but have decided to wait for now and hopefully it will push us to finishing it early possibly I hope. Wish I lived closer to help she shift out your 200 broms in prep' for your flooring, that will be a big job in itself and then you have to work out where to put them all to keep them safe and in the right light.

Shirley great pics you posted yesterday of all your beautiful Neo's, all just as beautiful as one another, I could not pick a favorite as I think they all look great in both color and size. I luv this time of year because everything really gets to color up, even the smallest of pups can show great color this time of year so I prefer it much better than summer anytime. Your Neo. 'Royal Cardovan' looks so different in color to mine, I will have to take a pick on the weekend to show you.

Hi Teresa best of luck for the interview you went to at the supermarket; the person that interviewed you sounded half decent so crossing my fingers and toes that you get a positive phone call sometime soon. Keep warm too as your weather sounds scary to me and I would have to live near a fire place all the time and not let it go out ha ha. Pleased to hear you liked the pics our our girls; they send big hello's to Sugar LOL.

Anyway I must head as dinner to get on.

Take Care and Happy Gardening!

Trish

Pic 1 - Neo. 'Dirty Gerty' - posting a pic the other day without a name
Pic 2 & 3 - Neo. 'Concentrica x Hearts Music'
Pic 4 - Neo. 'Marble Throat x Barbarian'
Pic 5 - Neo. 'Painted Delight Inferno'