Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: July 2014 Hotter than a firecracker!, 3 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: July 2014 Hotter than a firecracker!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of July 2014  Hotter than a firecracker!
shortleaf wrote:
Thanks Jw, perhaps if we have a Fall RU you could bring some to it. The postage on that stuff from Wichita would be high. Unless you can get seeds in the Fall then just do a stamp. I'd love to have those flowers.

Happy 4th of July everyone. We've done our part, there is a stray cat in our basement, just in case, there won't be any firecrackers in his business end. I think my friend and me might go watch a public display nearby.

Here is that Hollyhock up there today, it's literally starting from ground zero..lol - pic #1

Who among us can resist a flower photo-op with a bumble-bee on it?! pic #2

Here is that red shed on that side today. pic #3

Next I'm gonna cover that opening rotted at the bottom of that door, after that I'm gonna paint it that red again. - pic #4

I finished putting that frame around the window yesterday. I put that window in a couple of years ago (now I don't have to unlock and open the door to see what's inside).

I planted 4 Hostas at the bases of the 2 Pin Oak trees here. There were roots everywhere but I dug out extra on the sides, maybe the Hosta roots will go some sideways, they weren't extra big Hostas in those spots, I planted a Sum and Substance somewhere else..lol
Will

This message was edited Jul 4, 2014 7:17 PM