Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads For May 2014, 3 by perke_patch

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright perke_patch

In reply to: Bromeliads For May 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads For May 2014
perke_patch wrote:
hello everyone. gee Nev's been AWOL for a while hasn't he? hope he is well and it is only a computer problem.

Trish as long as you are typing up a list of plants you have available for Shirley could you also dmail it to me. I'd love to see what you have for sale. you have some stunning plants. I love your garden.

Colleen those boys look like they are having a great time on those bikes.

Shirley that plant of neo red undies looks and sounds interesting. what a name? I love it. and Irazu also looks interesting. and love Spanish sunrise too.

Trish I love that dark plant in the middle of pic 3 in those dark pics you posted.
Hi Teresa. how's the job hunting going. hope all settles down now and your life turns around for you.
Hi Nev. hope you are looking in again. you've been missed. I'm trying to decide if I want to post his first then try to send some pics or take the risk and do both together.
Pic 1 is a xneomea I was given. It is a discolour one with dark one side and green on other of leaves and lovely little purple flowers in the infloresence
Pic 2 is a xguzvrisea patricia. I entered this in the show at last BSQ and got first in that section. it is now starting to open up into multi bract infloresence. I'll keep taking pics till it is fully blooming.
Pic 3 is a great clone of neo ice white river we had out the front.
Pic 4 is 2 neo cheerio. the one on the right is one grown under our shadecloth even in the sunniest spot and on the left is one if full sun. I would never have believed it only I planted the one in the sun and put the label in front of it.
Pic 5 is a neo bob & grace sport.

Wendy