Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014, 3 by perke_patch

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright perke_patch

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR MARCH ....2014
perke_patch wrote:
Hi everyone.
Cody I love the pics of your little colt. he looks adorable.
I'm ready for bed already and I've only just got here. I had to help Hayden with his mathsletics on the computer. I feel sorry for any kids who don't have internet access at home as their maths homework is online. Hopefully now he understands how proper fractions and improper fractions work. He had no idea so I had to put my teachers hat on and remember how to teach that. He gives up too easy and thinks he can't do it. I could actually see in his face when he got it. I'll check with him again in the morning to see if it stuck.

We finished our reno today although Johnny will find something else to be done tomorrow. we are nowing cleaning plants to put in the area. I got some pics last thing this morning but I have to upload them so I'll share tomorrow night.

Pic 1 is orlandiana snowflake growing in a tree getting a lot of morning sunshine.
Pic 2 is orlandiana ensign the albomarginated version. I'll get a pic of the variegated one tomorrow.
Pic 3 & 4 is a new bigeneric I was given from Phyllis Hobbs. she wanted to know it was with someone who would look after it in case something happens to her. It's a nice discolour plant but I love the shape of the ifloresence.

NIght all, Wendy