Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - August 2013, 3 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - August 2013

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - August 2013
works4me wrote:
Hi all,

Nev, initially when I followed your link to the Bromeliad Forum home page, it would not allow me to register and kept coming up with an error message saying registration was not available. Tonight it allowed me to complete the registration fields but then repeatedly came up with ‘an error has occurred’ when I clicked on the register button. I’ll try again tomorrow.

Nev, what is the lovely big neo to the right of the middle of your pic 3 posted on 14/8, please ... looks to have neo concentrica in the breeding.

Sue, as long as the weather permits, I can’t wait to get outdoors, even if I’m not feeling great. Staying indoors makes it worse … it’s depressing … I can see how much housework I need to catch up on ... and don't want to do.

Ian, I don’t care for the cacti types with fine prickles either, at least you can see the big ones. Love your pics.

Jean, I think your plant in pics 1 & 2 looks like Chantinii, maybe shade grown though. Sorry your weather has turned crappy again, at least you got one nice day.

Hi to Cody, Bree, Trish, Therese, OMG another earthquake, hope you escaped any damage.

Pic 1 – Neo Great White, pic 2 – neo Puppy Love, pic 3 - Vr Fosteriana hybrid ?

Have a good weekend ... bye for now,

Shirley