Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - August 2013, 3 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - August 2013

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - August 2013
works4me wrote:
Hi all,

Cody, it’s officially still winter here but the days are certainly warming up, Spring is only a couple of weeks off. I expect we will have a hot summer this year.

We had a severe storm warning late this arvo but fortunately it went around us, we didn’t get any wind or rain, not even any thunder rumbling around.

Nev, I have two neos which I purchased as Gespacho, I will post pics of both of them as pups and as more mature plants.

I am unable to open the website from the link you provided. I have tried to register and it comes up with the message ‘error – sorry, registration is currently disabled’

Sue, glad you like my pics. I haven’t used the new camera yet … haven’t had time to even read the instructions. Actually, I’m not sure where I put it, but I must read up on it and try it out.

I have had bad sinusitis lately, lots of smoke and dust about and lots of pollens too.

Jean, pleased that your Vr Tiger Tim is doing well. The pachypodium is prickly but there’s just the one stem, the ones I find difficult to handle are the branchy ones, like the euphorbias.

That’s it for me tonight,

Pics 1 and 2 - neo Gespacho (plant 1), pics 3 and 4 – neo Gespacho (plant 2)

Shirley