Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - August 2013, 3 by weed_woman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - August 2013

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - August 2013
weed_woman wrote:
Hello everyone and thanks for the get well wishes. Its all good, I am not that unwell! heh heh
I cannot believe the beautiful weather we are getting this last week! I wish I could send it to you, Jean, but we will have our fill of the rain soon enough. Do you have tanks? If so, I guess you will apreciate the water, come summer?
Cody, thanks for wishing me well. I love the new pics of your bromeliad. It seems to be thriving under your care.
Shirley, I am assuming you are getting this lovely weather too? Are you able to get out in the garden? I love that Pink Mosaic. I'm not sure if I have that one. It sounds familiar. I will have to look.
Hi nev, sorry you are experiencing more computer trouble. I can already tell you will think it is to do with your recent return to FB? Maybe Fb has too much going on for your computer to handle, and its frying something?
I didn't get much done about the yard today, and I don't even have anything in my greenwaste bin! Unheard of! People will think I have gone on holiday if they see it missing from the kerb on rubbish day!
Photo one is the igloo we made for our friends orchids. (isn't her vege patch gorgeous)
Photo two is billbergia NOIDS flowering in the garden
Photo three is one of the Tillandsias that Allan gave me. Its huge!
Photo four is a cute fuzzy tillandsia tectorum
Sue