Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Upper Midwest Gardening: Spring/Summer Gardening 2013 Let's share pics and stories, 3 by huggergirl

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright huggergirl

In reply to: Spring/Summer Gardening 2013 Let's share pics and stories

Forum: Upper Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Spring/Summer Gardening 2013  Let's share pics and stories
huggergirl wrote:
I`m not sure what we will do with the rest of the tree, it will remain as it is for the rest of the summer. We did get it all cleaned up...Oh Me it was HOT yesterday....

A 2 story Menards...WOW Cool...LOL...I do love Menards and Lowes...I would love to go Looking I do have room to plant ...I have to resist ... We are taking vacation soon , going to be gone 16 days..I hate leaving this time of year...We normally take a September vacation. But My nephew is getting married in Cresent City California, Im the only Family he has that can make it there ..His parents are both deceased...So the DH and I are standing in for Mother and Father of the groom. My sis passed in 2001 and her 1st hubby passed when Troy was only 5...I have only 1 brother and 2 nephews...Left now...But getting excited about a Train Ride out west.

Nuts I`ll go check out the thread ..Thank you very Much, I need a kick every now an then, to get moving in the right direction...LOL...seriously..

Juhur,nope no hail...I did prepare for it tho,moved pots inside . I will go ask .. beautiful plums...yummy...
I love agastache...I have golden Jubilee...pink pops were a no show this year,and someone bought all the agastache seed our stores had here...Oh well

Just some shots of the tree ,and my Lily bed that's blooming nice,and others starting to bloom....Im going to miss the rest of the lily`s blooming : {