Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-South Gardening: It June-that means daylilies I LOVE June, 3 by cperdue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright cperdue

In reply to: It June-that means daylilies I LOVE June

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of It June-that means daylilies I LOVE June
cperdue wrote:
I got some of my stuff from Sat planted this afternoon. I plan to spend the rest of the week mainly working on the yard. That's the plan - we'll see how it goes! I have a young man coming over tomorrow morning to get some plants. He lives in the neighborhood but not on my street. The deal is I'll share but they have to come over and walk around with me and I'll let them know what I can share if they want it. Then they have to dig it up! I have a young couple coming over this weekend to do the same thing.

I took a few pictures this afternoon. The first is an absolutely beautiful Japanese iris. Note how big it is in comparison with my hand. I had to hold it up to take the picture. I think it came from Kathy Ann. The second is another Japanese Iris I got from Kathy Ann. The others are day lilies. I have tags for them but I didn't get down and search for the name. The fourth bright yelllow one I just love. It is a true lemon yellow and is a really big one.

This message was edited Jun 5, 2013 8:27 PM