Florida Gardening: My first raised bed garden for vegtables, 3 by jamibad

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright jamibad

In reply to: My first raised bed garden for vegtables

Forum: Florida Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of My first raised bed garden for vegtables
jamibad wrote:
Here are some more picture's. I didn't realize the second picture was blurry of the little tomato, there is a worm going inside of it, I have a picture that's clearer, but if anyone can put a name to the different worms I showed Please, tell me, I know they can't all be horn worms, and I did read where there are a few different one's that like tomatoes, I just took picture's of everything I found that looked different. The 4th picture, was on a cucumber leaf and had a hard looking shell with what looked like wings flat against it's body, it wouldn't fly as I was moving the leaf to get it into focus, but it looked like it had horns, a hard shell for a body, legs, and antennas! The 3rd picture is what I assume are horn worms, and no, these are from different plants, I was just cutting the leaves off the plants because they had no importance, and they just happened to be laying side by side, ick, worms, they took a bubble bath after the picture was taken!
Pic 1 The 1928 Buick Century
Pic 2 The scarecrow set up to chase the squirrels from the bird feeders
Pic 3 sugar snap peas from the garden
Pic 4 a cucumber
Pic 5 A new flower garden with limbs I drug from the woods, eventually will turn to mulch