Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012, 3 by brombirdie

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright brombirdie

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012
brombirdie wrote:
Hi all, sorry to hear that Trish and Shirley haven't been feeling flash. Hope you are on the mend. Trish, I like your new garden and your Amazing Grace and Canefire are 2 of my favourites. Photo 2 is my Amazing Grace dark form. It's a bit past its best but has good colours. Don't know what the pups will be like yet. As everyone says they're pretty variable. Photo 3 is my dog who's also a mad boogie board rider. Pool is gone now. It's now my shadehouse. Shirley, lovely photo of Nid Longiflorum. It's a real eyecatcher
Nev, that blue screen doesn't sound good so hopefully your computer doc will be able to set things right. I like your Neo hybrids. Are they your crosses? Colleen it's good to see you posting again. Good colours in your minis.
Wendy I can't wait to see photos of your new babies. Sounds like it was a top day. Am quite green with envy.
Sue, your Neo Ashanti has a lot of colouring up to do yet. As you can see from Photo 1 it goes quite purple. I like your noid no.5. It's got a really compact shape.
Bree you have some lovely Neos. Especially like your Shelldance. Could the Tiger noid be Pink Tiger?
Ian, your rings should work well. Wendy has a lot in their garden and they look great.
I was very excited on Tues. night to collect seed from my first planned Bill. cross, Moon Tiger x sanderiana. I got seed on both plants so it will be fun to see what happens. Have been out the last few nights twiddling cotton buds in my flowering Vrieseas. Hopefully in 12 months I should some some nice seeds but goodness knows what I'm going to do with them all. I'm off outside to do some more matchmaking.
Photo 4 is Neo Canefire and Photo 5 is my Neo Blast doing strange things. It has been getting whiter over the last 12 months but still looks healthy. Don't know how long it can stay white and still grow. Night all, Jen