Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: bromeliads for novices and addicts, sep, 2012, 3 by ianperry

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ianperry

In reply to: bromeliads for novices and addicts, sep, 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of bromeliads for novices and addicts, sep, 2012
ianperry wrote:
Hi all, I stuffed up with 1 of my Pics. I named a plant Treasure hunt when it is labled Treasure chest. I have a querie for you all, In the first pic I have Ae Clarise,Ae The Governors Plea,Ae Hanibal Lector, What is the 4th similar plant in this series. I have had a seedy day, either planting more or collecting and I even potted up some seedlings. If I am going to thin them i might as well pot them while I have the time.In a couple of months we are going to get busy at work, so I have to do what I can while I can. I have almost 700 Ae seedlings at the moment.
I know that I wil lose some of them. I found 6 out of their pots today and a tiny catepillar eating 1 in my seed starting tray. He has had his last feed.
I moved a few plants around giving me a bit more space between the plants in the bush house.I think the ones I moved will benefit from more light. I'll soon find out.
Have a good one.
Ian
Pic 1 trio
Pic 2 N Predatress
Pic 3 Quesnelia Arvensis dark form
Pic 4 Ques Arvensis
Pic 5 Ques Mamorata