Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 111, 3 by ridesredmule

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ridesredmule

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 111

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of TEA ROOM   # 111
ridesredmule wrote:
I made some Peach Pit jelly. Wowsiers!! It is good!! Used left over pits and skins from peaches I sliced and put into freezer. got 10 ziplock qt. bags with 2 c. each in a bag.
The jelly came out to 7 half pints and very pretty. Tasty too.....This is first time making Peach jelly, I can hear them sealing on counter. When pictures get loaded I'll show you a picture.
Charley and Abigail are making a pest at the Tea room???? Just Chase them off, the little beggars. Except Abigail does pay for her feed, i guess Charley does too in his own way. Just so you don't get tired of him....
Been crafting with my clay again...Karen sent me an e-mail with the stones and I liked it so much I decided to make some. they are already sold....How great is that????My pictures will be loaded in a bit and they are so pretty. I have some of the prettiest morning glories this year. We have been getting rain and Grass and plants all love it. Brugs are blooming again. I think the singles are so beautiful. Not complicated like some of those poor doubles, but I do love them all...
Here is that beautiful Peach Pit Jelly, first time I ever heard of anyone using the pits in a recipe.
Here is one of those Morning glories...
Here they are growing in with the brugs....
Hugs and nuzzles to all....