Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 108, 3 by DawnSong

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 108

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 108
DawnSong wrote:
Good frrrrreeeeeezzing morning everyone. Though I shouldn't complain. Far worse down south. Its the wind that is so icy cold. Not real pleasant at all. But I hear NSW is getting a lashing with flooding rains coupled with high tides, and cyclonic winds. Another bad night expected tonight. Nothing worse than Nature throwing all it can at you in the dark with no power. I hope there is no one from here in its path. They expect it to reach the Qld. border by Friday, so we could be in for a nasty weekend here.

Love the flowers, Charleen. And Sue, that rhododenron (sp?) is gorgeous.

Not much happening here. I have the loan of a car for a while but have been to chicken to drive it yet. Will have to do a test run, as I am driving it over to Browns Plains tomorrow to see my podiatrist. My biggest fear is getting lost, would you believe. I haven't driven any further than the local shops for a few years now, and the traffic conditions have changed enormously (for the worse, as far as I'm concerned). Too many one ways that take you way out of your way if you miss your turn. Well, it will be an adventure, won't it.

My zygocactus are all in full swing now, and its a delight to look out the window and see the colours dancing in the wind.

Keep warm and well, everyone.
Karen

Twilight Tangerine
St. Charles
Gold Delight
Sunburst Fantasy