Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: May 2012-Plants done Blooming?, 3 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: May 2012-Plants done Blooming?

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of May 2012-Plants done Blooming?
shortleaf wrote:
Thanks Pepper, I got it from you, hope your parent plant is doing just as well! I took some more photos of it today, it has more and better flowers now, that first one looked a bit rough, they are in the first photo.

Your Lily looks good too there Pepper!

Some Purple Coneflowers are coming out, this is only the second flower to appear yet, it's kinda pale but they are getting more purple with each one, it's the second photo - .

This rain is sure welcome. Boy, that was some thunder last nite! It was a perfect example of "rolling thunder" last nite. It was really an unusual example of rain and thunder last nite. After that "rolling thunder" it started raining, it was less rain than I hoped but it was more than enuff to water plants one time. It was on the news about all the thunder but oddly enuff there was no mention on the channel I watched of this "rolling thunder" that was so different and opened for all the rain. And it's raining again tonite, yippee!!

That Peppermint is really liking it's place on the fence!

The Purple Liatris is getting further along in it's countdown to flowers in the big rectangular planter! -

Here comes the Elephant Ears, I bought 4 big bulbs and put them in this big, black pot. -