Weather: April Showers?, 3 by sunkissed

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright sunkissed

In reply to: April Showers?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Showers?
sunkissed wrote:
Upper 80's day/upper 60's night, sunny...all week long same thing.

Early_Bloomer, even though the snow picture looks pretty it is hard for me to imagine snow this late after such a warm winter. It would bum me out.

CountryGardens, I always love seeing your fields of plenty, would sure love some of that produce on my table.

Pepper love the tree stump with the climbing peace rose on it. I hope you get your drier season, you can send all the rain down here to Florida, we've been too dry the last few summers.

LeawoodGardener and Pepper love all the bulb flowers popping up, I have one crop of black iris and it needs to get real cool in the winter for them to flower in the spring, they didn't flower this year, so I enjoy seeing your pictures.

juhur7, love the clematis vine, I sure wish I could grow that down here.

Billy hope you shake that crud, I hate when you think you're finally over something and it decides to come back. I love my grandson, but he has given me a few colds.

I never took my mother to Bok gardens, she admitted to me she didn't think she could do all the walking, so I checked on a wheelchair and they wanted $60. for a rental a day...what a bunch of cr@p. So I took her to lunch instead and we had a nice time. It is so hard to see my mother aging and not able to do all the things she loves to do.

My first orchid blooms, and gardenias are blooming, the jasmine and gardenias smell so wonderful this time of year.