Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Daylilies: daylilies at Lowes, 3 by weedyseedy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weedyseedy

In reply to: daylilies at Lowes

Forum: Daylilies

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of daylilies at Lowes
weedyseedy wrote:
I swear I am not going to buy any new daylilies this year, I am not going to even look at a catalog, I am not going to look in Lowes, I am not going to go to my favorite nursery where I guess they have about several hundred varieties, I am not going to get caught up in wondering what I might cross my new seedlings with, they will probably get Spring Sickness any way----------------so I have a red that blooms from the last of May (29) to June 28 or 29----I am not going to run all over the county searching for a mate for it--let it take it's chances with the bees--so Huben has one that's red too-it probably would not like mine as mine's worse than wild ditch lily to get seeds from ---and I will not even think of buying Implausibility just to back-cross with Ed Murray or to cross with my EM seedlings. At least I think so. Well. Maybe I'll think of red, it's seedling and Ed's kid-----------or not.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Weedy