Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!, 3 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!
Bettypauze wrote:
Pat, shouldn’t take more than a day or so to do the flooring, especially if the room is empty. We are made of strong stuff aren’t we

Susan, hope he keeps his promise and gets the work done. You’ve great friends as well, a blessing indeed. Is it too cold to go camping on Thanksgiving long weekend?

Well, Linda is having a hell of a time, I am worried about her.
This was her afternoon post

(Bad morning for him he called me 5 times in about 40 min abd 1 time while I was enroute to hospital and called Julie a couple times. He is agitated, confused, a bit of delirium. Wants to know if I’m at hospital yet to take him home, then he is waiting for Simcoe airport service to pick him and I up from a Ferry boat.
I have been here since about 11:20
Dr MeyMeh came in we discussed David he is putting in a referral for on call Urologist to see him.
I helped him with his lunch now and he is resting on his Gerry chair. Something good or bad every day.

Urology dr Wesley I think hard to here when so much noise in hallway.
He deactivated the sphincter, put freezing inside his penis then inserted the catheter it hurt your Dad for a minute or 2. He said to make an appointment with dr green when he comes back from holidays. The sphincter may have to be removed all together since it is eroded around urethra.
So no more pushing on the cuff just pee the bag is on side of the bed.
I’m getting out of dodge the minute his supper comes. He is more confused this afternoon. His nurse checked to see that F he could have another Respiratol and yes she can. So that was good hope he gets sone rest tonight.
🥰💞💤💤

I gave him a probiotic, 2 Tylenols at lunch
Nurse gave him Respiratol before lunch

I just gave him second 1/2 of respiratol a few minutes ago)

Linda just got home and got a call

(I got home a short while ago when I left he was watching tv CNN. I’ve been home about 35 min and RVH just called your David had a fall he had to pee did not ring nurse bell he slithered out the bottom of the bed, she found him on the floor. She called doctor on call. I am leaving to go back to RVH😢)

I just don’t know how she is coping. Big sigh
Prayers please,

I’ve had quite a day
Worked outside a good part of it, was sore but was well enough to work outside, then Kyle came to do lights on his boat trailer, the Destiny and the kids came. Wasn’t that much longer Christopher came to do the ditches, when Ray picked him up I mention that big limb that landed on the roof, he insisted going up on the roof and throwing it off the roof hoping it didn’t do manage to the roof, all ok.

Before Ray left Greg came to help Kyle, so Ray and he are friend and gabbed a good half hour, then Jeff arrived on the motorcycle, he went home tonight as he wants to leave early morning as he is heading to the east coast for 7-10 days, at least he won’t camp, will stay in hotels. We ordered pizza, they all ate but I didn’t have any as I don’t want to take chance and get sick. With climbing the steps of front and back deck I’m having issues but all and all a good day.

Getting ready to climb into bed as Raina comes at 9 for her lesson