Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!, 3 by Tallulah_B

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Tallulah_B

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!
Tallulah_B wrote:
Betty - here\'s the peacock you were talking about.
That Christmas wreath one is one I took part in, adding borders. Lovely!
I know that I took part in some that went to veterans - One I can think of had multiple blocks, winter-themed. I put in a picture of the manger scene.
This 2nd one was a \"Sistahs of the Heart\" where we made multiples of the same block & sent one to each of the Sistahs.
The 3rd one was given to Barry - a veteran. Not sure who\'s presenting it, but it looks like the winter-themed one.
4th one is another Sistah\'s quilt - lol Thuder & her Inky! Who put it together?? All our blocks were sent to one person who did the joining & quilting.

This message was edited Sep 3, 2024 12:41 PM