Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!, 3 by psychw2

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright psychw2

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Come sit a spell, enjoy chatting, newcomers always Welcome!!
psychw2 wrote:
We spent several hours cleaning in the sewing room. We had SUCH a mess! to be fair, we have been knocking ourselves out to get more doll clothes made. The 2nd doll clothes outfit is made from a $1 dollar store pair of socks to make the cat. The rest of the outfit is made from salvaged fabric from recycled clothes.
You can\'t tell the size of the bin, but those are the clothes we made in the last week. We\'ve had help cutting out some of the pants and threading the elastic. We\'ve done all the sewing.
We have 3 sergers set up (one is on loan when mine went into shop for repairs.) We have 3 sewing machines set up. It has made sewing so much faster and easier.