Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!, 3 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!
Bettypauze wrote:
Bad storm going in, hope not in Dianne’s region,i leave the sound of thunder and seeing lights in the sky as long as I don’t flood. Sure hope Jeff hasn’t decided to drive up tonight.

Pat, will it be before Thanksgiving? Wow, just had a flash, not that many weeks before we have ours, 5-6 weeks. Young lad came to do the ditches, heck seems like he was here a few days ago and here it is 2 weeks.

No Susan, that wasn’t one I worked on, perhaps it was in the other group you went to.
I’m doing happy dance for you, finally will all be behind you, now if only Bob was to decide not to move into your park.

Thought I would show you all the quilts that got donated to our hospice, so nice, I’m sure they will be cherished

Yikes, that was a bad clash, am sure power will be out shortly. At least if we get the storm over with people can enjoy the last summer weekend. Your long weekend as well right? Anything special planned?