Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!, 3 by Tallulah_B

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Tallulah_B

In reply to: Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/Whatdid I learn today? visit with friend and newcomers always welcome!
Tallulah_B wrote:
No more documents to be dealt with, Betty. He had until Nov 26th to pick up stuff, and I was more than generous & nice according to the RCMP - I gave him until the end of Jan, and he was still wanting stuff in May LOL
No it wasn\'t the peacock I embroidered & painted. That quilt top is my bathroom shower curtain. I get a lot of positive comments on it.
Here\'s the quilt I did for Wellness and the template I used for the center and also stitched. Not so easy to see from the top, but easier to stitch from the back, which is what I did. I\'m happy to find a fabric eraser, that erases pencil. Found it at my favourite thrift store :)
Betty - were you one of those that worked on this quilt?