Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I Learn today? visit with friends old and new, come sit a spell!, 3 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I Learn today? visit with friends old and new, come sit a spell!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I Learn today? visit with friends old and new, come sit a spell!
Bettypauze wrote:
Sun finally starting to come out although we have a weather warning in effect.

That sounds like a great idea Susan, hope you win the benches, if not meant to be then the beef.busy busy week ahead for you. Our Canada Day Celebrations start Friday night and run through Sunday night so I will be hearing a lot of music in my backyard.

Susan, the $$ I mentioned I understand will go out end of June with regular payments. Saw nowhere when the $496 will be made although it’s on government site

Pat how was your day yesterday? It’s was my Pat’s 90 on Friday and J7ne’s 90th today, sang to you all but all off key.

Dianne, hand is all healed,humidity is causing problems..how do you all cope with such humidity..everything feels wet so just turned off a/c and turned on dehumidifier.

Did manage to finish the quilt, going to play with painting daisies this afternoon, just too wet to work outside.