Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I Learn today? visit with friends old and new, come sit a spell!, 3 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I Learn today? visit with friends old and new, come sit a spell!

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I Learn today? visit with friends old and new, come sit a spell!
Bettypauze wrote:
Yes i did, all except one as I am not vomiting excessively. He is putting it on hold should i need it though.

Just made myself comfy on couch

Was up at 6, has 2 boys from 9-11 then Ezra 11-1, sat outside with Marie for awhile. Going to look what i can eat that is light and not overdo Both with work or eating. That being said sitting out wit Marie I could smell all their dishes being cooked and i thought what i wouldn’t do to eat a hamburger but i will resist for now.

When Mason/Evan came with me to Home Depot this morning we took a Melanie her birdbath. The boys instead of sewing decided they would like to make a birdbath so they worked the cement, inserted glass bobbles, shells and some stained glass pieces

Ezra who is very tiny and very feminine made a jump suit these past few lessons

Picked a bouquet of almost lace lilacs, they bloom after the others and it’s the tree I’m thinking again in the fall

Did I tell you I got my scope appt.