Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: AUSSIE BROMS LOOKING TO SUMMER.... Nov 2015, 3 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: AUSSIE BROMS LOOKING TO SUMMER.... Nov 2015

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of AUSSIE BROMS LOOKING TO SUMMER.... Nov 2015
77sunset wrote:
Good morning. A beautiful morning here. No wind and lots of sun. It wont last though as the forecast is for more cold weather next week.

Brian, I had to laugh at you putting up the awning on your shadehouse. Next thing will be another shadehouse or this one growing even bigger lol
We have all been through the same thing.
I was very sad to have to go the other way and get rid of a lot of my plants, but as one ages, you have to be realistic about what you can look after.
What I miss the most was being able to go around so many broms and see all the little changes in them over time.
Having only a few here, I see everything that happens with them every day, so its not as delightful wandering around and being surprised.
Your Royal Burgundy is very eye catching. The noid looks very much like a neo I had called
Lila.

Teresa. I bet Baz doesnt stick to your training plan for Sugar...lol
He will be sympathising with her when you tell her off...
Hope your weather is getting a snice as ours is today.

Nev, beautiful vrieseas. Lucky I am not anywhere near sales like that or I would be tempted...
I think vrieseas have the nicest foliage of all the broms and once I started collecting them it was hard to stop.
Not much news from here as nothing much goes on.

I hope Trish is okay and just busy.

I finally had the camera out this morning to catch a few pics of plants out in the sun.

Better go as I am off to the hairdressers.

pic 1... all the broms this morning ( most of them anyway, the vrieseas are out the front )

pic 2... my new flower on the epiphyllum Clown.

pic 3...my latest needle felting wool pic

pic 4...brugmansia Mango Cornet matches my new outdoor setting

pic 5... for Brian... this is neo Lila , so you cane see the similarities to your pretty noid..

take care
Jean