Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Central Midwest Gardening: October-Fall Colors and a nice chill, 3 by happgarden

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright happgarden

In reply to: October-Fall Colors and a nice chill

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of October-Fall Colors and a nice chill
happgarden wrote:
Here is a pic of our ground ALL over it looks like this. I did get both hibiscus planted and so excited to see them next year. Suppose to have rain but now they are saying we won't get any. Everything is soooo dry.

GB I bet riding the bus can be very informative...lol I love going to the beauty shop and listening to everyone, people don't hold back a thing....lol

The arbor is standing on it's own....finally. I knew all along I was going to put a fence up but now I will have to because I used guide wires to steady it. We have horrible winds here and even tho it is screwed to metal that is in the ground DH thought it would be better stable if we did the guide wires. They will be blocked by the fence and I will have vines growing up them next year so they won't be noticeable and won't hang anyone. ...lol When I read about others doing it they were putting them on wood porch and had solid doors so they used a fence post to stable them. I can't do that because of the glass.

1st pic ground
2nd pic looking from my potting bench
3rd pic looking in from the porch.