Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: LOOKING FOR SPRING..... BROMELIADS 2015, 3 by SBMLM

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright SBMLM

In reply to: LOOKING FOR SPRING..... BROMELIADS 2015

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of LOOKING FOR SPRING..... BROMELIADS 2015
SBMLM wrote:
Hi all,

It has been warm here for that's couple of days, perfect over the weekend.

We celebrated our little grandsons second birthday on the Sunday and had a day in he yard on the public holiday Monday. All the football grand finals have come and gone and I never thought I would say it, but I enjoyed the two Qld teams playing the rugby league and happy for the Cowboys win.

Teresa, nice pics from the plane, hope you are feeling ok now.

Jean, your garden looks a beauty with all the flowers out. What is the brom bottom left , about 7 o'clock in the first pic? Yeh you are right, getting too many plants already. Starting to think of a bit of an awning over the front might be the go.

Nev, the orchid mix I get from Bunnings seems ok, but the chunks vary in size from bag to bag.
I am starting to get some nice pups from your mate John's plants and things are colouring up much better in the new shadehouse position. I don't think the shade cloth will last as every insect known is living there and the birds sit on top and try to get to them through the cloth.

Anyway better go, first 3 pics are of pups. 4th I don't know, 5th I do know but can't remember at the moment.

Brian