Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Tropicals & Tender Perennials: Two bad Words .... Mosaic Virus, 3 by tonyjr

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright tonyjr

In reply to: Two bad Words .... Mosaic Virus

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Two bad Words ....  Mosaic Virus
tonyjr wrote:
I would not wait — strip the leaves and add a insecticide .
If you used paypal , they will have a list of who you paid . Ebay is harder to look up , but you can also find there .
If you can , post who you got them from . I also buy off ebay — it is the easiest place to find hard to find / get plants . I am in Calif. And the county Ag inspector has me on file that they can inspect any packages . I also have seller write O K to inspect .
The last plant was called a parrot flower — [ heliconia pisttacorum ] .The seller is in Fl . He said he shipped 2 large [ I paid for ] and 3 small — young ones- labeled for color . I got the 2 large ones and one non labeled one . The Ag guy may have tossed 2 that may looked bad — kept them for speciams - I don't really care - I got the ones I paid for .
From your pictures , something has to die or be given away to make room . I am in between Berkeley and San Fransico botanical gardens and donate " extras " when they have plant sales .
Pictures are 2 years old