Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: May Rains Bring More Colors, 3 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: May Rains Bring More Colors

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of May Rains Bring More Colors
shortleaf wrote:
Thanks bp, I love my square planters, pepper knows about them, I got them from HD.
When for the surgery you ask? Next month is the plan.

I had to go over the Missouri river bridge again, man is the river high. There's a park right below it so I went down there and got photos. I wish I could just magically appear on the other side of the bridge when I drive over it! I guess I'll just have to settle for squealing like a pig! I hate looking down, I think of The Mothman Prophecies everytime! I forgot to insert them, they're in the next post.

That's a big hoop-house, Joyce!

Bale gardening does look curious!

Oh yeah, I remember Joanna now, she looks like you, Debra.

Speaking of Debra, the Creeping Jenny I got from her at last year's spring ru is blooming little yellow flowers! - pic #1 About a week ago it was near solid yellow but I didn't get a photo then.
I plan on digging alotta stuff up from that bed, it's all mine. I tell ya, there's gonna be holes all over that freaking yard! I'm thinking about digging big mamma jammas, if they die or not!
I aim to dig up this Dwarf Alberta Spruce that I got in 2004 as a "Living Christmas Tree". - pic #2

Here's some of my pretties in pots that I've already transported to here. - pic #3

I've already distributed several of my big pots around here, like this Canna from pepper on the left (it hadn't grown above the pot when I took the pic, now it has..lol) and this big 'Blue Angel' Hosta on the right.

Poor cat, pepper! My other sister called me today and asked me if I knew what to do with 6 kittens that they found, the mother had been hit by a car. It's hard enuff just knowing what to do with myself (of course, I didn't say that)!

This message was edited May 27, 2015 9:49 PM