Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: May Rains Bring More Colors, 3 by happgarden

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright happgarden

In reply to: May Rains Bring More Colors

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of May Rains Bring More Colors
happgarden wrote:
Morning all, woke up at 4 and couldn't go back to sleep...yuck.

Love all the pics of the gardens. we are so wet the ground squishes when you walk. Don't dare walk out in it with regular shoes.... Poured again yesterday morning. This morning the birds are all singing and happy.

I dug a 3 foot hole to put a pole in to plant my wisteria on. I am going to put a pole up and then put iron wagon wheels on the pole, first a big one, then a smaller one a little farther up, like a dual umbrella and then let the wisteria grow up and cover it. I want the wheels far enough off the ground we can sit under it. Least that is my plan, my plans work out if I am doing it alone, but this will require help from DH so.......the final plan is yet to be seen...rofl.

Poured yesterday morning MAYBE we can go a day without rain today. The farmers didn't get all the crops in yet and it is getting late.

1. don't tell him it isn't Christmas...rofl
2. Countrygardens here is my hoop house...rofl. I do have blooms on the tomato plants.
3. Have several spuria iris starting to bloom.

Have a great day you all.