Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: OUR BROMELIADS INTO 2015.. , 3 by SBMLM

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright SBMLM

In reply to: OUR BROMELIADS INTO 2015..

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of  OUR BROMELIADS INTO 2015..
SBMLM wrote:
Hi everyone,

Trish, thanks for the info on the Vrieseas, I was wondering why mine hadn't flowered or any pups at all, where as I have a heap of Neo. pups coming through. I might have a year or two left yet. Thats a big help.

Your pictures are brilliant and especially like the 'Kiwi Cream' and 'Snows of Mauna Kea'.

I used to play a fair bit of park cricket but only fill in when they are short now, they are the
Can't Bat Can't Bowl Can Drink Cricket Club.

Nev, the old Bunnings store up here (still huge) closed and they built an even larger one when the Masters hardware opened across the road. They probably get twice as many to Bunnings,
but the Masters is still a good store, just got to get used to the different brands. Both are into everything now even whitegoods Gardening section is as good, if not better.

Jean, nice painting you did. That's a handy skill to have.

Watching the videos on youtube sure does eat up your download limit, 1 video is probably 10x the size of a photo.

Teresa, what do you feed Sugar normally?, as our dog is so bloody fussy and would only eat 1/2 his bowl of whatever we give him.

Anyway that's everything except bromeliads.

Some old pics to finish.

Brian