Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014, 2 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014
works4me wrote:
Hi all,

very hot here again today, makes working outside very uncomfortable. So much to do, so little time, as always. I don’t know how we ever found the time to work prior to retirement.

Nev, hope you manage to stick to your ‘plan of action’. We generally find we stray and end up doing something entirely different to what we planned. Gosh Nev, lots of your crowded seedlings are in flower, they must have been there a while. The seedling in your pic 5 is a winner. Great pics too, I especially like (Charm x Cracker Jack) x Lamberts Pride, wonderful colour .

Brian, I agree that it’s frightening to think what other maniacs / monsters are walking amongst us who should be locked up. Your plants look really nice, Bailey is a cutie too.

Jean, nothing to do but play with your plants … sounds great to me. I love the look of the nidumea in Nev’s pic too, will have to try to find one.

Colleen, your boys sound like such good kids, you have taught them well.

Teresa, sorry to hear that your job has finished, I’m sure you’ll get an even better one after Xmas.

Pic 1 – Canistrum Aurantiacum
Pic 2 – Neo Bea Hansen x Painted Lady
Pic 3 – Neo Purple Tears
Pic 4 – Neo Isabel Garnet
Pic 5 – Neo Aztec

Bye for now,
Shirley