Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014, 2 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
works4me wrote:
Hi all,

Nev, I have to say that cold, windy, rainy days when I’m looking for something to do are very few and far between but I will try to take a look at ‘Lets see some pictures’ on the Brom Forum.

Captain Moxley’s Ghost is a stunner Nev but still way out of my price range. My neo Fools Gold hasn’t pupped yet but when it does, I’ll be sure to save one for you.

I have never had a novar pup from my neo Orange Glow though I did buy one without variegation with the same name but without the novar following the name.

Jean, sounds like your garden is coming along nicely. I am feeling much better now, thanks.

Brian, nice pics. I think your pic 5 is neo Margaret. Then again, I just read Nev’s post and it could be neo Pemiento … they are quite similar, and both lovely.

Trish, so sorry to hear about poor Lucy’s back pain, I reckon an avo that size would really have to hurt. Hope she’s feeling a little better now.

My pics tonight are four of my favourites of Nev’s seedlings

1 – neo Noble Descent x Gold Fever
2 – neo Africa x Dark Side
3 – neo Brushstrokes x concentrica
4 – neo Mandela x Blackout

I’m guessing the photos haven’t loaded correctly as there is a small black box in the top left with a cross in it but I’ll see how it goes.

Bye for now, Shirley