Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014, 2 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014
works4me wrote:
Hello all,

Trish, here we are at the weekend again, hope you manage lots of brom time. Enjoy your first Brom meeting on Sunday and don’t forget to tell us all about it.

Diane, thanks for the compliment regarding my photos. I use a Canon Ixus digital camera. We have a Canon SLR that takes an excellent photo but it’s quite large and heavy and requires two hands to hold it steady and take the pic. I much prefer my little Ixus as I can take photos using only one hand and pop it in my pocket when not in use … though I lose it all the time because of its small size.

Nev, we got quite a good shower of rain tonight … I’m so pleased as it will save me so much time tomorrow not having to water. We could really use more, much more.

Nev, I have finally made it to the Brom Forum but don’t think I’m going to have time to go there very often as I am finding it hard to get to DG until very late at night. Guess I’ve just got too many broms and yet I’m still hopelessly obsessed.

Hi to Brian, Jean and Teresa, enjoy the weekend.

Pic 1 – neo Alice Springs
Pic 2 – neo Fury
Pic 3 – neo Vangie Go
Pic 4 – neo Captain Moxley

Bye for now, Shirley