Photo by Melody

Mid-South Gardening: July: time for the red, white and blue!!, 2 by Riverland

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Riverland

In reply to: July: time for the red, white and blue!!

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of July:  time for the red, white and blue!!
Riverland wrote:
Jeri so sorry I did not know Cameron was having such problems,

Marilyn I enjoyed Buddy but I am sure dealing with all of it everyday was a trial and a heavy burden to bear.

Charlotte you know I tell you all the time I am amazed at how you cope with it all and still go on with your life.

Sandra I am so sorry you and Jerry did not get to have some down time together. I know the heat is killing him. I have been working in my building without air because it runs our bill up. Last week it was unbearable..
I've got grandkids this week and Josh and his wife are celebrating 10 yrs in Jamaica .
I think they all start to school next week sometime. Luke left for 4 h camp this morn. This is his first over night camp. I think he will be gone all week. Sat afternoon Josh asked me to go out on the river with his family. I had such a great time watching them ride the tube. Audrey the four year old has no fear. The two older ones would ask to go slower but no her. I took some photos . They are a bit blurry because I had to crop them so much. The picture of the buildings down town is our River Market . I have never been because I forget it is going on. One phot is Audrey surfing on the tube with her mom the other is Ella an John Paul after they went under the bridges. One had a train going over it. Also a photo of my house from the river.

I really enjoyed my morn with Charlotte she toured my chaos where I work. It always looks like a bomb went off out there. I clean up but the next piece I turn it upside down again. Specially when I work on several pieces at once.

This message was edited Jul 28, 2014 4:00 PM