Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads For May 2014, 2 by splinter1804

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright splinter1804

In reply to: Bromeliads For May 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads For May 2014
splinter1804 wrote:
I'll say "Hi" to everyone; even though you aren't posting you may still be looking in; also a big "cheerio" to anyone on the sick list.

Theresa - I have to agree with what you say about "sports", but just to clarify - those last three pic's aren't sports, they are seedlings I bred from the sport in Pic.2. Also another factor that often buggers up the best made plans of hybridisers is Mother Nature, who sometimes has very different ideas as to what the result should be. You can never be certain of the outcome, that's what makes it so interesting.

Trish - Looks like a nice relaxing place but I have to ask, what did you do with the two little canine family members? I'll bet they weren't too happy about not going.

What's with the floor in the shower in the bath room (Pic.3)? It looks like decking boards with a space between the boards. Where does the water go? .........questions, questions, questions, and how about some pictures of your plant purchases?

I'll finish with a Bill that's out in flower now and very much underrated in my opinion Billbergia sanderiana

All the best, Nev.