Clematis: I can't stand it!, 2 by kiseta

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kiseta

In reply to: I can't stand it!

Forum: Clematis

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of I can't stand it!
kiseta wrote:
I have not been with you all for a long time, we had ice storm here and my property realy got hit. My large oak lost some of the large limbs, took down some fence and got me praying all night, listening to the limbs fall on my roof. So I have decided for shure that the oak tree has to come down, I hope the tree people are comming on Thursday. But look at a good side of it I can plant some clematis around the huge stump, probobly 60" rad. I am already planing to buy some low junipers and meybe some other bushess, and when it will be all done, it would look as good as the front. Our city been destroyed by the last ice storm, looks like I was lucky comparing to some of the properties. I had to wait a week before someone even called me back. One large limb is still hanging, my son was here for 4 days, took care of most of the problem and secured that hanging limb with steel wire. I am blessed to have a son who came soon as he heard of the condition I was. God is good, all the time. Love you all Etelka