Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Beginner Gardening: New New-bee thread!! Come on in!! , 2 by mittsy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright mittsy

In reply to: New New-bee thread!! Come on in!!

Forum: Beginner Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of New New-bee thread!! Come on in!!
mittsy wrote:
Al, yes the newbie seed thread is alive and active. Arejay59 (Robin) is back in charge of the eastern section of the country. It's been split up as it is too much to do the whole country by just one person. She can give more info next time she jumps on. Donations are always . welcome.

As are prizes for contests, we do love to have our fun. And gifts, too. I must publicly state I love my 3 diamond bracelets from Mitt.
Sandra I'll post pictures of the MG seed pods and seeds. These were planted very late and took forever to get going but the blooms were bright fuschia so I thought I should keep them. Only two seeds to a pod, I usually get four or more smaller seeds, but I am not an expert on MGs. I'll check the compost heap and see if I can find any of the Star of Yelta or Grandpa Ott, yes I got some. For comparison purposes I used a penny for size. The larger seeds are from the fuschia MG. I hope this help you. Frost won't hurt your zinnia seeds.