Image Copyright jamibad

In reply to: My first raised bed garden for vegtables

Forum: Florida Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of My first raised bed garden for vegtables
jamibad wrote:
And some more from Friday!
#1 old sprinkler piping laid in the water to help it drain down hill
#2 Swimming pool drained, look close, yellow nylon rope with swim tube pieces on it to help hold the legs in place!
#3 Bare roots from the cedar tree, water draining freeer, and faster since the roots were dug out of the way. Before we put the soil back in place we will put something in place to keep this from happening again!
#4 still wet, but getting better
#5 I forgot to mention in the last thread of pictures, I was washing Whiskey off with the hose, he wanted to go in the house, so the drill is, get a hosing off, a snack and a towel dry in the garage, than, you get to go in the house. While I was doing this, I came outside and saw the wind had picked up my umbrella, threw it on top of the shed, and toppled the plastic table. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me. The first time, about 4 weeks ago, I had a smaller glass top table, with a smaller umbrella in it, same thing happened, but I lost my glass top table, the glass shattered in the lawn, so I picked up the big pieces and saved them for a mosaic, and the little shards got sucked up with my wet vac so the dogs wouldn't get any in their paws. I don't know where the wind come's from, when it is windy, I put the umbrellas down, it's like a freak accident, but twice in 4 or 5 weeks!!! Go figure!