Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: DO YOU HAVE SOME SIGNS OF SPRING 2013? #2, 2 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: DO YOU HAVE SOME SIGNS OF SPRING 2013? #2

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of DO YOU HAVE SOME SIGNS OF SPRING 2013? #2
HollyAnnS wrote:
Jen, I have just got to get me more of those Reticulata Iris. They are just so beautiful.
Sally, Those anemones sure are pretty.
JB, Nice willow hope you have plenty of space for it. What I though was going to be a nice 6 ft bush is turning into a tree and it has to come out, very soon.
So I have this coming up in one of my beds and couldn't think what it might be. Had to ask on the ID Forum. They said it is some kind of Petasites japonica. Looked it up and remembered I had what I thought was a Lingularia growing there. So at this point I will have to figure out exactly what it is but it's pretty interesting. There should be two of them growing in there one I had bought a few years ago and another one that I think may have come from a swap. So either I lost one of them or I have two different but similar plants growing in there. Poor thing heaved over the winter, barely planted and still growing.