Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Beginner Gardening: Free Seed for Newbees "Newbee beginning!!"1/14/2013 , 2 by Bellsp

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bellsp

In reply to: Free Seed for Newbees "Newbee beginning!!"1/14/2013

Forum: Beginner Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Free Seed for Newbees "Newbee beginning!!"1/14/2013
Bellsp wrote:
Oh how funny! 'Dufess' may get bumped up to the top of the list with Charley and the Girls! mischieveous looking rascal! Your "Dufess" reminds me of an old dog I found at dump, had to lift her in the tailgate because she was to weak to jump in-skin/bones/no fur, except about 4 gold hairs. Took her to vet treated/fed/spayed, best dog I ever had, named her Amber for the 4 gold hairs and sure enough in came beautiful thick gold coat w/TLC, perfect all EXCEPT she ate ALL my tomatoes the minute they were ripe! Ha ha ha -joke on me! I just kept wondering where they were going? Then one day there she was straining to get one off the top and she did! Picked it off clean and enjoyed every bite! She was a goof, too, had deformed bottom jaw that made her look like she was always smiling:). Seriously, though she was the best dog I ever had, but aren't they all?:).
Picture sweety 'Tweety' trying to fit in a box I put out for the cats to play in and another of the beach down here upside down? Don't know how to fix that on here. It was right side in my pictures.