Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices and addicts - Jan 2013, 2 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and addicts - Jan 2013

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and addicts - Jan 2013
works4me wrote:
Hi Sue, I thought you must have gone on another holiday … sorry to hear its work keeping you away.

I managed to do a bit in the garden today but not as much as I would have liked. I spent about an hour searching for my camera. I remembered taking photos in the shade house and I thought I must have put it down somewhere. I searched the house, the back patio and shade houses … no camera. Finally I remembered taking some photos out the front of the house and there it was sitting on the table on the front patio. I should use the camera in my mobile phone, then at least I could ring it to find it.

It turned out to be quite a hot day again. This morning it was cooler and even looked like rain, then cleared up and got hot. We actually did get about 2 minutes of rain this afternoon , just enough to wet the washing that I should have taken in earlier. I rushed to get it in and it stopped raining about the same time I finished ripping the clothes off the line.

Jean, some lovely broms you have there, I especially like your bill Kyoto. I have bid on one a couple of times on eBay but haven’t yet been successful.

Hi to everyone else looking in.

I have a couple of pics of an Ananas, not sure of its’ name, maybe it’s Ananas Nanus as it’s a miniature and so cute. The fruit is about one inch in height at the moment on a tall stem and it has little blue flowers on it. If anyone can give me an ID, that would be great.

Nothing much else happening so I’ll say bye for now,

Shirley

This message was edited Jan 15, 2013 11:24 PM