Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012, 2 by perke_patch

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright perke_patch

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012
perke_patch wrote:
Hi all. Nev, Kel is a bigeneric ..... it is xneomea kel. I have a few bigenerics now. I had a thing about collecting some for a while not even knowing what they would come out like. one that I really like is neomea munchkin. Pic 1 is xneomeamunchkin, pic 2 is xneomea kel, pic 3 is xneomea scorpio which is growing in full sun now and is even redder than this pic.

Pic 3 is for your Nev and is our ae caudata variegata infloresence getting neo full size now and about ready for flowers to open. Pic 5 is a caudata flowering at a friends place. it is a pot full growing in full morning sun through to midday at least. ooops DG has loaded some pics faster than others and mixed them up.

Shirley glad you got back up and running. we had same problem with telstra and Johnny's mums phone. she moved into high care in May and the phone should have been disconnected but the accounts kept coming each month. each month I would ring up and was told many times the phone was definately disconnected and ignore the bills but they kept coming. I kept phoning up and talking to foreign sounding people until I finally insisted on talking to an Australian consultant. It only took them a couple minutes to work out that the accounting db wasn't talking to technical db when disconnection was processed so he had to reconnect then disconnect again and all solved with bill wiped. If only we still had Aust call centres it would have been fixed. Oh and telstra has 3 call centres in Malaysia if anyones interested. LOL

Sue your new tunnel looks great. well done you clever thing. I love till creation. there are heaps of clones out there of this one. Catlan's have collected about 8 different ones now. I have 2 ... 1 is a quite green leaved version and other from Catlan's is a red striped leaf one similar to lindenii but much bigger and I presume flower should be quite different to lindenii.

Well time for bed as we have an early start in the morning to get to the hospital for an appt. can't wait for scorpio to load so I'll cancel that one and post tomorrow night.
Night all
Wendy