Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012, 2 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS - NOVEMBER 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi all,

Got up early this morning and went off to the market … a bit disappointing. The only plant I bought is an Ae Blanchetiana Red, a nice big one to go in the garden next to my nice big yellow one. I would have liked to go to the BSQ Show/sale at Windsor … maybe tomorrow.

Wendy, thanks for posting the seeds, I will check at the post office on Monday. Being put through to an ‘off-shore’ call centre when trying to sort a problem can be so frustrating, especially Telstra and BigPond. That neo Takemura x Concentrica looks like a stunner, Wendy, thanks for the seed, hope I manage to get a few of them to grow.

Jen and Wendy, hope you both made some good buys at the BSQ sale, photos please.

Sue, I am betting you have made Nev very happy by relaying his posts to DG. It will be good when he gets his computer up and running again. Nice pics of your bills and minis too. Bill Muriel Waterman is a standout out, isn’t it, I love any of the pink-purply ones though.

Nev, good to hear from you, we have all missed your posts. WOW, those are certainly nice Lamberts Pride seedlings in your pic. I especially like the two light coloured ones on the extreme left of the pic. If you are looking to swap one of those at any time, please let me know.

Bree, nice pics, I like the look of neo Big Mac, nice wide and toothy leaves. It took a couple of attempts but I finally got the new thread for November working.

OK, time to look thru my photos to see if there’s anything new.

Pic 1 is neo Red Africa pup, pic 2 is neo Magenta Mist pup

That it from me, G’night

Shirley