Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012, 2 by bromishy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bromishy

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012
bromishy wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Just a quick look in and only a couple of pics to share, then I better get dinner on the road as want to go for a walk with the dogs after dinner before it gets too late.

Luving everone's beautiful photos and nice to see so many broms in flower at the moment.

Shirley your broms in flower are georgeous you must be so proud, I seem to stare at the ones in flower now more than I do the others that are not because the colours in the ones flowering are amazing.

Sue laughed but luved your idea with the sock gloves, very trendy indeed, I will need to get myself a pair and trial them, you should market and sell your own brand, you never know it might take off. Sue luved your beaufiful garden shots and all that amazing colour everywhere, I luved especially the log with the native animal coming out of the opening, how beautiful you made it look, it looks so real.

Shame about the Lotto rollling over last night, definetly getting a ticket next week given it has jackpotted to 1M and it would be wounderful to get a piece of it even its just a small piece that would be nice, but it it is a big piece then I would look at retiring early and spend everyday in the garden with my bromeliads, my hubby Joe and our pooches lol.

Bree nice pics and it was interesting to see your pic of seedlings growing in different medium to see what happens and what looks like the better option, I have mine growing in 50% Peat and 50% Perlite and they seem to be germinating ok so far but not as quickly as I would have liked.

Anyway I better head off and get dinner on the go.

Look forward to speak with you all soon!

Happy Gardening.

Hope my pics stay in order but at least its only a couple so wont be that hard to work out the difference lol.

Pic 1 - Neo Marble Mauve
Pic 2 - Neo Grace Darling x Morris Henry Hobbs