Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012, 2 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone, fairly overcast here again today and a bit cooler, no rain though.

Ian, I am assuming Miltons is the anti bacterial used for sterilizing babies’ bottles … what strength do you use it, please.

Bree, I think you’re right about my neo Nelson but that’s what I bought it as. I know it was seed grown so it could be a hybrid cross ... or something. What a shame about your Vr Gruberi … are you talking yet!! And I can see why you are chasing neo Hurricane Alley … nice!!

WOW Sue, love those minis in your pics, especially ‘Little Faith’ but the others are lovely too. Your neo Marble Throat could be neo Ice White River. Your neo Pink River looks quite different to mine, yours has nice wide leaves and better colour than mine and that last one, Liliputiana is sooo tiny.

Sue, those pics of your revamped garden are awesome … wish mine looked like that, just beautiful. You have done such a great job. In your first pic of the new garden … are they growing in full sun? In your fourth pic, the broms you had to pot, the middle one on the right hand edge, the variegated one … what is it please?

I am looking forward to receiving the variegated Nudicaulis, thank you so much, Sue.

Attaching just a few more pics of my yummy neo mums-to-be.

Bye for now, Shirley