Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #113, 2 by Seachanger

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Seachanger

In reply to: TEA ROOM #113

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of TEA ROOM  #113
Seachanger wrote:
Hi, all.....Jean, I thought that Charley looked a bit that way and no wonder..all those cookies.
none for Tilly thanks, she is a little barrel, who finds it hard to jump up on the bed these days and she gets furious when I start laughing after 3 or 4 tries.
Nice pic of him though, Charleen.....
You've been putting some very funny emails thru lately...thanks for those as I always send them on...

Glad that you had a lovely time at the circus, Al...I haven't been to one since the kids were little..my son is 42 today so it must be about 30 yrs...wow.

Hey, world's best lily grower, keep your chin up.....everything passes good or bad...
My Nepalense seems to be making good growth...it seems to have spread underground in the pot, the Duchartrii looks ok too.....it didn't grow downwards thru the bottom of the pot this year, thank goodness....
everything else is growing well....
Have a great time Robyn, see you when you get back..take pics when you can.

Hi moon, we seem to have a few friends that are keeping very busy lately....I hope Chookie comes back, I like hearing about her chooks and garden, she must still be with family.
I hope that Hurricane does turn right for all in it's path...very scary time...

I'm spreading pea straw today, so better hop too it.....
Dianne.