Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012, 2 by bromishy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bromishy

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012
bromishy wrote:
Hi Everyone

Quick post tonight, promise I will chat with you ALL properly over the weekend when I have a bit more time up my sleeve. Thanks for the get well soon wishes, feeling much better thanks and pleased the weekends just around the corner. Hope your feeling much better Shirley, I too suffer from Migranes so know exactly how you feel, best thing to do is rest and sleep it off in the darkest possible room, when I get them I pretty much loose my vision and have to stay home until it passes, when I get them bad I throw-up a lot and get very bad blood noses which releases some of the pressure in my head, but sometimes I need to go in for a jab to stop throwing up, sorry not a nice topic for conversation so hears a few brom pics to make things all better lol.

Speak soon and Happy Gardening!

Hope these Pics do not get mixed-up after I post thread, cross my fingers they dont'?

Pic 1 Neo. Green Apples (old pic, it has coloured up heaps since)
Pic 2 Vr. Hawaiian Rainforest x Emerald Meadows
Pic 3 Neo. Manoa Beauty - my one takes a fair bit of light and is doing well as has grown heaps since this photo
Pic 4 - Vr. Milky Way
Pic 5 - Vr. Maroon Shadow