Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012, 2 by perke_patch

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright perke_patch

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices & addicts, October 2012
perke_patch wrote:
we had previously put a batch of our painted delight F2 seedlings out on the top shelf of the sales area just to get them to colour up to see what they would do. when searching for plants to put out for sale last week we stumbled onto them. some of them we let stay out for sale but a few I just had to put away to keep. I've attached pd27 and pd47 for you to see. there was another one that looked a bit like painted delight with the patches of dark colour but looked to be getting a pink or purple flush in the centre. We left it out for sale but it didn't go. I think with bit more colour it would have been snatched up. I have to say that the pic of pd 27 doesn't really show the true look of the plant. it is certainly looking like a keeper wort registering. pd 47 is a nice deep colour but the shape is a bit long and thin leaves. I'd be interested in any feedback.

Night all
Wendy