Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: bromeliads for novices and addicts, sep, 2012, 2 by ianperry

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ianperry

In reply to: bromeliads for novices and addicts, sep, 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of bromeliads for novices and addicts, sep, 2012
ianperry wrote:
Hi all,I think I am going to have a very busy week-end and will not be home. It is geting very dry here and I have to water seedlings daily, well some of them anyway. The ones that absconded to the floor looked like maybe i ought to plant them, so I did. Still refusing to cull. Collected some more seed and cleaned it ready for sewing. I find dry seed easier to scatter in the trays although I still sew too much. I am learning, forever learning. I have been looking at Red macaw and Correa-arrajoi side by side and they look very similar. I am trying a bir more light to get them to colour up then will post them side by side. They are of different ages. I have a heap of photos lost in my computer, maybe one day I will find them and save them into their correct locations.
Back to the littlies tonight.
Have a good one
ian
Pic 1 Ae noid still in seedling tray Just took lid off tonight
Pic 2 Ae noid potted in 1.5" pots
Pic 3 Portea seedlings
Pic 4 Alacantrea regina-alba seedlings
Pic 5 Acanthrostaccys strobilla seedlings in1.5"pots are chasing the light.It started with these.